Check out our new online payment portal through Invoice Cloud. Through Invoice Cloud customers can make a one time payment or they can setup their account to take advantage of several great features. Once your account is setup you can schedule payments, setup auto pays, update account information, and track month usage and billings. Registration is required for this option.
What is Pay Now?
An easy way to pay your bill online with no registration required! With Pay Now you can:
- Make a one-time payment
- Use either a credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, and Discover only) or checking account.
How to use Pay Now:
You will need your 9 digit Grayson County Water District account number and the name on the account exactly as they appear on your water bill.
Troubleshooting Tips for Pay Now:
- Cannot make a payment from Pay Now?
Make sure that you are entering the account number and your last name exactly as they appear on the bill. Make sure to enter all zeroes ‘0’ as they appear in the account number.
What is AutoPay?
- An automatic payment system that pays your water bill for you directly from your checking account, savings account, or credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Disover only).
- Your bill is paid automatically on the due date- never early, never late.
- You will continue to receive your water bill, but it will be marked “Paid by Draft”.
We have a special AutoPay program for those who receive Social Security benefits.
- You may qualify if your water bill is due after the 10th of each month.
- Authorize your bank to pay your electric bill from your checking account on the fifth day of every month.
- For more information and to see if you qualify, call our Customer Service Representatives at (270) 259 – 2917.
Pay by Phone
The Grayson County Water District offers a toll free automated telephone system available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and allows you to:
- Get your account balance
- Pay your bill with a credit or debit card over the phone (Visa, MasterCard or Discover only)
- Update account information
To use our Pay by Phone system, all you need is your Grayson County Water District account number.
Just call: (844) 517-9740
Pay by Mail
Mail your payment, along with the stub (bottom portion of bill) to:
Grayson County Water District
21 Shull White Rd
Leitchfield Ky, 42754
Pay bill locally
Stop by and see us at our office located at:
21 Shull White Road
Leitchfield, KY 42754