Welcome to the Grayson County Water District. In order to establish service with us please click the link below to complete the Water Service Agreement. In order to process your request you will be required to upload a picture of your driver’s license. Once we have received your request we will contact you via email or phone to receive payment and complete the connection process. If you have questions about connections fees or deposits please visit our Rates and Services page or contact us at gcwd@graysonwater.com or at (270) 259-2917.

Water Service Agreement